The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) District Two announces the following update to the I-75 pavement rehabilitation project:
Lucas County (268-14): Through August 2016, I-75, from the I-75/475 split in Toledo to the Anthony Wayne Trail, is reduced to two lanes. Overnight, 10pm through 6am, single lane restrictions are possible in this work zone.
– Through October, the ramp from Lawrence Avenue to southbound I-75 will be closed for pavement installation. Detour: Monroe Street; Michigan Street.
– Through October, the ramp from northbound I-75 to Bancroft Street is closed. Detour: Berdan Ave (Exit 205B); Detroit Avenue.
– Through October, the ramp from Collingwood Boulevard to northbound I-75 is closed. Detour: Dorr Street; Washington Street; 14th Street.
– Through November, the ramp from southbound I-75 to Collingwood Boulevard will be closed for pavement installation. Detour: Washington Street (Exit 202A); Dorr Street.
Through August 2016, the following ramps are restricted or closed:
– The interchange ramp from eastbound I-475 to southbound I-75 is reduced to one lane.
– The interchange ramp from northbound I-75 to westbound I-475 is reduced to one lane.
– The ramp from Detroit Avenue to southbound I-75 is closed. Detour: Monroe Street; Michigan Avenue; SR 25.
– The ramp from Detroit Avenue to northbound I-75 is closed. Detour: Monroe Street; 14th Street.
Through May 2016, Oakwood Avenue, between Wells Street and Grove Place, is closed for bridge work. Seek alternate route. Project complete: August 2016. All work is weather permitting.
For more I-75 information, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to Interstate 75. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida!