The Ohio Department of Transportation is reporting that various lane and ramp closures will be in place on southbound Interstate 75 at the State Route 562/Norwood Lateral (mile marker 7), with a full closure of southbound I-75 scheduled for four nights, beginning Tuesday, Sept. 29.
– Southbound I-75: Single lane closure at 8 p.m. followed by a double lane closure at 11 p.m. Monday, Sept. 28; all lanes reopened by 6 a.m. the next day.
– Southbound I-75: Single lane closure at 8 p.m. followed by full closure nightly at 11 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 29 through Friday, Oct. 2; all lanes reopened by 5 a.m. the next day.
– Ramp from SR 562 to southbound I-75: Closed nightly at 8 p.m. Monday, Sept. 28 through Friday, Oct. 2; ramp reopened by 6 a.m. the next day.
For full closure of southbound I-75, traffic will be detoured to westbound I-275 to eastbound 74 to southbound I-75.
– Work at the I-75/Hopple interchange will require the following closures next week:
– Right lane closure on westbound Marshall Avenue, and left lane closure on eastbound Marshall Avenue between Central Parkway and Massachusetts Avenue. Closure will be in place 24 hours a day.
– Right lane closure on eastbound Hopple Street from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily.
– Right lane closure on southbound Central Parkway between the eastbound I-74 on ramp and Clifton Hills Avenue Monday, Sept. 28 through Wednesday, Sept. 30. Lane closure will be in place 24 hours a day.
– Various closures on side streets from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily.
– The ramp from southbound I-75 to eastbound I-275 and from eastbound I-275 to northbound I-75 will be closed from 11 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 29 until 5 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 30. In addition, a lane closure will be in place on northbound I-75 between I-275 and the Union Centre Blvd interchanges (mile marker 16 to 18), beginning at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 30, reopening by 5 a.m. the next day.
For more I-75 information, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to Interstate 75. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida!