The Florida Department of Transportation is reporting the following ramp and lane closures on I-75 May 22 thru May 30:
– No closures over Memorial Day holiday weekend.
– Tampa/St. Petersburg, FL – No lane closures are scheduled on the interstate system in Hernando, Hillsborough, Pasco, and Pinellas counties during the Memorial Day holiday period from Friday afternoon (May 22) through Monday (May 25).
– Wesley Chapel – One lane may be closed on southbound I-75 from State Road 56 (Exit 275) to I-275 (Exit 274) from 10:30 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Tuesday through Thursday (May 26 – 28) nights.
– Tampa, FL – One lane may be closed anywhere on northbound I-75 from south of Fowler Avenue (Exit 265) to State Road 56 (Exit 275) from 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. Tuesday through Friday (May 26 – 29) nights.
– Tampa, FL – The Fowler Avenue entrance ramps onto northbound I-75 will be closed from 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. Tuesday and Wednesday (May 26 and 27) nights. The ramp from eastbound Fowler Avenue is scheduled to be closed Tuesday night; the westbound Fowler Avenue ramp is scheduled to be closed Wednesday night. DETOUR: Drivers will be directed to U-turn locations on Fowler Avenue to enter northbound I-75 using the ramp from the opposite direction of the closed ramp. At least one ramp from either eastbound or westbound Fowler Avenue will be open at all times.
– Tampa, FL – One lane may be closed on westbound Fowler Avenue from I-75 to Riverhills Drive from 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. Wednesday and Thursday (May 27 and 28) nights.
– Wesley Chapel/San Antonio, FL – One lane may be closed in each direction of I-75 anywhere from north of County Road 54 (Exit 279) to north of SR 52 (Exit 285) between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Tuesday through Saturday (May 26 – 30) nights.
– San Antonio, FL – There may be lane closures on State Road 52 between Old Pasco Road and McKendree Road between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Tuesday through Saturday (May 26 – 30) nights. Watch for flaggers directing traffic.
– Pasco County, FL – One lane may be closed in each direction of I-75 between SR 52 (Exit 285) and the Hernando County line (north of County Road 41/Exit 293) between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Tuesday through Friday (May 26 – 29) nights.